Are you looking for a one-stop destination for all your mailing and banking requirements? Do you wish to get served for several non-monetary and monetary deeds at one point? Then, you must reach out to your nearest post office that is equipped to offer you mailing and courier services coupled with various banking transactions. Majority of the post offices in these days are offering many novel and innovative services which were exclusive offerings by banking companies earlier. The product line length has expanded considering well in recent times.
Apart from their core product ie, mailing postal cards and parcels the post offices are offering various distinct and unique services such as credit cards, mortgage loans, banking accounts for both individual and business customers, travel money and much more. All these product offerings are increasing the customer footfall to these offices. Keeping in view their extended product offerings and to serve their customers more effectively the post offices across the globe are coming up with mobile services, websites and branch locators and so on. All these post-purchase or post servicing facilities would enrich the experience of the customers while improving the profitability and goodwill of the post offices. Despite these many features few of us are still unaware of the working days and timings of the post offices near our place of residence or office. Keeping in view such chunk of people who are looking out for information about the near post office, their working days and timings we comprehend various working days and timings in general. Let's have a look,
• Almost all the branches are now working even on Sundays. The increased range of product offered has compelled their branches to work 24/7.
• In addition to working 24/7, more flexible working hours have also been introduced in certain branches and are now open from 7.30am to 10.30pm on weekdays.
• Closing times will vary from store to store, but many are open from 9 am until 6 pm. Some smaller stores, particularly in central areas, will be open from 6 am until 11 pm or even midnight.
• A branch finder option on their website is also being provided to inform customers about branches new opening timings and working days. Few of the branches are open on Sundays plus earlier and later between Monday and Friday.
• The number of branches has also been increased substantively which provided the access to post offices and its branches.
• These offices have become a one-stop destination for a broad range of postal as well as financial offerings with around 170 varieties of services and products including leaving your mail at the clerk without having to wait in queues for its processing.